February 29, 12
The first anti-aging BB Cream, for menopausal skin.
Néovadiol Lumière is a day cream aimed at women going through menopause who wish to redefine their facial volumes while creating a natural, healthy glow, without any compromise on nutrition. Inspired by BB cream technology, it combines the best of anti-aging and the best of coverage.
It is suitable for all skin types from sensitive, normal to combination through to dry to very dry; available in one shade which adapts to different complexions: very fair, fair or medium/light olive.
- It’s formula combines Pro-Xylane and Proteic Gf – Tissue Reconstructors of vegetable origin – and rosy coloured pigments and mother of pearl, which are capable of reviving skin’s radiance with a sheer finish.
- Satin, non-iridescent effect, it provides a very natural finish.
- 1 care, 6 actions: densifies and sculpts the facial contours, nourishes and smoothes the skin, evens and illuminates the complexion.
- A light, silky and comfortable cream, Neovadiol Lumiere melts into the skin enriching it with light and nutrients.
100% Tolerance For Sensitive Skin
- Its hypoallergenic formula has been tested on menopausal women with sensitive skin.
- It’s enriched with soothing and fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water.
Apply directly to clean, dry skin or over a serum, as a day cream.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
Neovadiol Lumiere is available in drugstores now. (40ml Tube, $44)
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
I hope you have a happi day!