July 19, 12
1. Shower before you shave. Hydrating your hair with warm water makes it up to 60 per cent easier to cut.
2. Wash your legs to remove natural oils and perspiration, apply an ample amount of moisture-rich shave gel before shaving.
3. It’s important to choose a razor that is properly equipped for the job.
4. Shave with a fresh blade. On average, women should replace their blades after about 10 shaves.
5. Use a light touch, exerting as little pressure as possible and shave in the direction that feels most comfortable.
6. Leave hard-to-shave spots for last.
7. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
VENUS & OLAY RAZOR – $11.99
VENUS & OLAY REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES (3-PACK) – $17.83
SATIN CARE WITH A TOUCH OF OLAY – $3.49
Designed with a love for smooth legs and a passion for skin care, the Venus & Olay razor, replacement cartridges and Satin Care with a Touch of Olay are matches made in skin care heaven. Olay Moisture Bars release skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and boost your shave1 while five blades get Venus close.
Available in food, drug, mass merchandise stores and specialty retailers.
For more information visit: www.Olay.ca
I hope you have a happi day! And, don’t forget to Wake.up & Make.up!