May 27, 11
Take a walk on the wild side with Safari Luxe, Sephora by OPI’s hot new collection for Summer 2011. This collection is complete with a shimmering range of corals, khakis and gold-based hues that will put “safari chic” style at your fingertips!
The Summer 2011 Sephora by OPI Safari Luxe collection consists of six must-have, long-wearing, chip-resistant shades for summer ($12 each). And as always, they are Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Toluene and Formaldehyde-free:
- Wild About Shimmer (translucent golden shimmer)
- Don’t Feed the Hand Models (nude beige)
- Caught with My Khakis Down (khaki green)
- Once a Cheetah, Always a Cheetah (golden metallic coral)
- A Color That Can’t Be Tamed (light metallic olive)
- I Don’t Bite (light violet metallic)
- Yes, Your Lioness (bright coral) *mini-size only
The Sephora by OPI Safari Luxe collection also includes three Chic Print for Nails designs so that anyone can show off their talons. These easy-to-apply, precut strips of varying widths last two days on either fingers or toes and provide a fast and fun way to update any look instantly.
The Sephora by OPI Summer 2011 Safari Luxe collection is available in Sephora stores now: www.Sephora.com.
“I am a huge fan of the Sephora by OPI CHIC Prints – they are super easy to apply and last for days! A Definite Must-Try”
I hope you have a happi day! And, don’t forget to Wake.up & Make.up!