April 6, 11
As you know I have recently teamed up with OLAY to be one of the ‘faces’ of their Best Face Forward 5-Day Cleanser Challenge – to bring you my thoughts on some of their newly redesigned OLAY Facial Cleansing products.
WHAT IT DOES
OLAY Foaming Face Wash comes in two formulas – a foaming cleanser (pump) and a cream cleanser (tube) – to thoroughly clean skin of impurities.
OLAY Foaming Face Wash is available in three varieties:
Normal – Helps skin retain it’s natural moisture with oil-free moisturizers
Sensitive – Cleanses skin with it’s soap-free and oil-free formula, specifically designed for sensitive skin
Combination/Oily – Creamy lather cleans without over-drying (available only in cream formula)
HOW TO USE
Wet face. Dispense a small amount of product (size of a dime) into hands. Add water and work into lather, adding more water if necessary. Massage gently onto face and neck. Rinse thoroughly.
Suggested retail price is $11.99
PRODUCT REVIEW: OLAY FOAMING FACE WASH (for: Sensitive Skin)
By: Sandy Gold
- The Olay Foaming Face Wace for Sensitive Skin is oil-free and fragrance-free and comes in two formulas – a foaming cleanser (pump) and a cream cleanser (tube).
- I tried the cream cleanser in the tube – which did a great job at removing my makeup, and left my skin feeling super soft – which was awesome!
- I love that this cleanser gives you the option of purchasing either a tube or a pump – so, I think I would use the pump for at-home use and the tube for traveling.
- I did miss that this particular cleanser did not have a fragrance – so next time I think I would try the one for ‘normal’ skin. I find that using a cleanser with a great scent, really helps me start my day – it invigorates me.
PRODUCT REVIEW: OLAY FOAMING FACE WASH (for: Normal Skin)
By: Sarina Gold
- I was really excited to try the new Olay foaming face wash :)
- I tried the foaming cleanser in the pump – and followed the simple directions and massaged the soft lather onto my face and it felt so nice and smooth with just a light pleasant scent. After I rinsed it off with warm water my face felt soft and silky and not tight at all.
- My skin definitely looked brighter to me and refreshed!
WHAT IT IS
OLAY 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths are cleansing cloths that help cleanse your skin in one easy step.
WHAT IT DOES
OLAY 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths remove dirt, oil and makeup (even mascara), while gently conditioning skin with Olay moisture.
OLAY 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths are available in three varieties:
Normal – Cleanse normal to dry skin with dual-textured hydrating cloths that combine soap-free cleansers and conditioners
Sensitive – Cleanse sensitive skin with soft and soothing fragrance-free cloths
Combination/Oily – Cleanse combination/oily skin with dual-textured cloths that gently exfoliate.
HOW TO USE
Wet cloth with water and rub to lather. Cleanse (even around the eyes) and rinse away.
Suggested retail price is $9.99 for 33 cloths; $17.99 for 66 cloths
Note: This product replaces Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths
PRODUCT REVIEW: OLAY 2-IN-1 DAILY FACIAL CLOTHS (for: Combination/Oily Skin)
By: Sandy Gold
- The Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths are like a super convenient and portable face cloth and face wash all in one.
- You simply add warm water and rub the cloth together. Instantly you get an incredible lather that you don’t get when using a pre-moistened face wipe. AMAZING for travel.
- I really enjoyed how these cloths had two sides to them: the smooth side gently removes makeup – and the textured side has little micro-beads to exfoliate and deep clean the skin. I found that just one cloth was all I needed to remove my makeup – even on days when I was wearing a lot.
- My skin definitely felt rejuvenated, clean and fresh.
- Love the scent!
- The packaging says that you can use these cleansing cloths on your feet and hands as well – how fun! So, the next day I immediately brought them on set with me – where my hands get covered in all kinds of makeup – and I was easily able to clean my hands in between clients – I LOVED it! Plus it made my hands smell so good – which everyone commented on!!! I now carry some in a little Ziploc bag in my purse, gym bag and makeup kit! Fabulous!
Are you a fan of Olay – comment below – we would love to hear from you!
This program is Sponsored by OLAY.
For skin care tips, news and to share your experience with Olay visit the Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/OlayCanada.