June 2, 07
I’ve been getting a lot of e-mails asking me to recommend fabulous make.up products with a low price point. So I went out shopping this weekend…what a hard job that was!!!…and I found some amazing products that I absolutely loved, all for under $25! Here is what I found…
1. Bella il Fiore Moisturizing Mint Lipgloss - I loved these glosses…not only did they have the perfect amount of shine, they weren’t sticky and they had an amazing mint smell…and to top it all off, they are only $13!! My favorite colour was, Kate.
2. Tinte cosmetics – I love love love the Shimmering face pearls!! Okay, so where should i begin…I was completely blown away with the texture and pigment of these lil’ guys!! You can wear them wet or dry…use it as an eye shadow or on your face as an illuminator/bronzer or blush. You can also add them straight to your favourite lipgloss…you know how much I love doing that!! It adds such a nice glow to your lips!! And you can get them for $14!! I loved all the colours, but my fav’s were: Bronze glow and sun kissed!!
3. Wet ‘n’ wild - I loved their Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer. Not only is this product like $6, it had a great light weight texture with a nice amount of coverage, plus it has an spf 15!! which is perfect for any summer day!
4. Maybelline dream mousse - This is a perfect eye shadow base. It is super easy to apply and all you have to do is add an eyeliner with some mascara and you are good to go! My favourite shade was #10!
5. Rimmel - I like a lot of products from Rimmel, but I especially like their bronzers. They have a variety of shades to help you find the perfect one for your skin tone and to make it even better, they are like $8!!
6. Physicians Formula – Also makes some great products. I especially liked their, Summer Strip palette. It is a combo of five colours ( very similar to the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, that I love) You can use the colours individually on your eyes…or you can mix all the colours together with a big powder brush and use it as a bronzed illuminator! and the greatest part is that it is only $20!
As you know, I’m always on the look out for great new make.up products, so make sure to stay tuned for some more of my Make.up Must Have’s!
Like I always say, remember to have fun while doing your make.up and don’t forget to wake.up and make.up! I’m Sandy Gold and I’m out!