March 23, 09
Do you want smooth and youthful-looking skin?
Well, according to L’oreal Paris – it’s as easy as smaller looking pores. Let me introduce you to the New Skin Genesis. It’s a Pore Minimizer, Skin Re-Smoother. It’s a daily treatment serum that helps to create the look of virtually poreless skin.
“Around age 30, skin generates fewer, less organized, new cells, resulting in uneven skin texture, visible, enlarged pores and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enlarged pores amplify uneven skin texture. For super smooth, younger-looking skin, it is essential to maintain an even, virtually poreless skin surface by refining uneven patches and diminishing the appearance of pores.” (lorealparis.ca)
Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother offers the association of Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic Acid to tighten pores and smooth the surface of the skin. It also features a unique combination of three key ingredients:
1. LipoHydroxyAcid (LHA) – A L’oreal ingredient derived from salicylic acid derivative of beta hydroxy acid (BHA). It enhances the skin renewal process, removing dead skin cells that weigh pores down causing them to appear larger.
2. Zinc PCA – Mattifying properties control shine to minimize the appearance of pores.
3. Silica – Light diffusing properties to minimize the appearance of pores.
Here are some of the Skin Benefits:
- Cell by cell, skin strengthens, pores microtighten and surface is retexturized.
- In just 4 weeks, pores appear smaller, skin is super smooth, more even toned.
- This lightweight re-smoother refines uneven dry patches and uncovers a luminous and healthy glow.
- Ultra lightweight, non-greasy formula ideal for layering under moisturizer.
- Helps prevent tomorrow’s signs of aging
L’oreal’s new Skin Genesis is available now in drugstores and mass market retailers for a suggested retail price of $26.99.
And, don’t forget to Wake.up & Make.up!