May 14, 09
Are you in a hurry but still want your nails to look great? Well, here are some fast and easy tips from Sally Hansen that will leave your nails looking gorgeous in no time!
- Trim nails to desired length with a nipper, scissors or nail clip.
- Shape and smooth nail edges with a nail board or file.
- File nails in one direction from each side of the nail toward the center – this helps prevent nails from splitting.
- Soak fingers or toes in warm water to soften cuticles.
- Pat nails dry. Leave cuticles moist.
- Apply a cuticle remover like Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover, following package directions.
- Gently push back cuticles with a cotton-wrapped cuticle stick or cuticle pusher.
- Carefully nip away excess cuticles and hangnails.
- Thoroughly wash off excess cuticle remover and pat dry.
- Apply cuticle treatment and massage. Remove any traces from nails before applying nail treatments or color.
- Apply a nail treatment or base coat to protect nails, smooth the nail surface and help manicures and pedicures last longer.
- Apply 2 coats of your favorite Sally Hansen nail color.
- Finish with a top coat to seal nails, add brilliant shine and help nail color last.
- When applied between manicures and pedicures, top coats add strength and protection and keep your nail color looking shiny and just-applied fresh.
- Apply a cuticle oil after your manicure or pedicure is complete.
Click Here to visit SallyHansen.com for more information!
And, don’t forget to Wake.up & Make.up!
(Image Credit: wwww.sallyhansen.com)