December 7, 09
Want to win a Gift Bag full of Pantene Pro-V Products - just in time for the Holidays!!!
Well, here’s How to Enter:
- Send me a photo of yourself with your Hottest Holiday – Big Sexy Curls – Hair Look (See Steps & Tips Below) – by Monday December 21st, 2009 – to sandy(at)happiface(dot)com – subject line: Contest Pantene Pro-V
- The email entry must include: Your full name, mailing address and a contact phone number.
- Contest closes on Monday December 21st, 2009 at 11:59PM.
- The winners will be notified by end of day, Tuesday December 22nd, 2009 – and will have their photo’s featured on happiface!
- The winner must live in Canada and is of legal age.
- ONE grand prize winner will receive a $100 gift bag full of Pantene Pro-V products. Plus, TWO second prize winners will receive a $50 gift bag!
Good Luck, Have Fun! I am looking forward to seeing your entries! Yeah!
Last week I took my sister Jessie to Shagg Salon – at 102 Scollard Street - to visit Justin German (Consulting Stylist for Pantene) – to give us some quick and easy tips on how-to get gorgeous Big Sexy Curls – Take a Look!
Step One: Wash your hair the night before with a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. (curls don’t really like freshly washed hair!)
Step Two: Section off your hair in two areas (top and bottom) with a clip.
Step Three: Take small, nicely combed out sections (about 1 to 2 inches) and hairspray the section.
*Justin’s Extra Tips: Use a medium hold or flexible hold hairspray – like the Pantene Pro-V Classic Flexible Hold Aerosol Hairspray – Stay away from using a firm hold spray, nobody wants crispy curls!
Step Four: With a medium size barrel curling iron – curl the section.
*Justin’s Extra Tips: Start curling 2 inches away from the scalp – and be sure to leave some hair out at the ends. Hold and count to three so that the curling iron get’s the hair nice and hot.
*Justin’s Extra Tips: Hold the curling iron in one place – and wrap the hair up around the iron, to get the perfect curl.
Step Five: Once all the hair has been curled – loosen the curls by running your hands through the hair with a serum – like the Pantene Pro-V – Smooth Serum to get rid of any fly-aways. And/or by turning your head upside down and gently massing the scalp to help loosen the waves as well as give it a little extra volume at the root! **Don’t touch the curl right after it’s been curled – let it have time to cool cool first!
*Justin’s Extra Tips: To add even more volume at the root – softly tease small sections gently with a comb.
And, that’s it – Beautiful Big Sexy Curls! Thanks Justin for all the great tips & Jessie for being a wonderful model!!
BEFORE AFTER (Jessie with Justin German)
I can’t wait to see your entries! Yeah!!
Hope to hear from you soon!!
And, don’t forget to Wake.up & Make.up!